- ONLINE STORE
- Forced Induction Products
- Garrett Turbochargers
G Series Turbochargers
Introducing performance out of a package you never thought possible. This clean sheet product is tailored to meet the demands of hard core racing enthusiasts while providing industry leading power capability in a small package.
The G-Series G25-550 and the G25-660 turbochargers are compatible with 1.4L – 3.0L engine displacements and capable of producing up to 550 and 660 horsepower. G Series 25 turbochargers are smaller and outflow all comparable products on the market.
New compressor and turbine aero combined with high temperature resistant materials allowed engineers to push the limits of performance.
A new name designates a new generation of industry leading technology and innovation.
Understanding the Name:
G25-550 || G25-660
G designates 81 years of Garrett® heritage.
25 classifies the size of the frame. The remaining 3 digits identify the max horsepower rating of the turbocharger. (ie 550)
- G series compressor aerodynamics for maximum HP
- Fully machined speed sensor and pressure ports
- New turbine wheel aero constructed of mar-m alloy rated for 1055°C
- Stainless steel wastegated and non-wastgated turbine housing option capable of 1050°C
- Oil restrictor and water fittings inculded
GTX Series Turbochargers
Garrett® GTX Series turbochargers are designed specifically for the hard-core enthusiast who wants optimal performance. The forged fully-machined billet aluminum compressor wheels feature next generation aerodynamics that provide a larger horsepower range and maximize boost response.
Ported shroud compressor housings increase surge resistance and provide reliable, continuous power throughout the power band. A dual ceramic ball bearing cartridge prolongs the lifespan and improves shaft balance. The water cooled CHRA keeps housing temperatures to a minimum. The turbine wheel is constructed from Inconel, a Super Alloy that maintains strength during prolonged exposure to high exhaust gas temperatures.
- Gen 2 aerodynamics feature increased horsepower range
- New fully-machined speed sensor port
- New reverse rotation options available
GT Series Turbochargers
Garrett® GT Series is the name that pioneered turbo technology and boosted drag racing and road racing teams to break hundreds of world records. The GT Series lineup is offered in both journal and ball bearing options, and sizes ranging from GT2052 to GT3582. The cast compressor wheels feature original GT Series aerodynamics and provide maximum durability and longevity. Internally wastegated turbine housing options are available in all GT Series sizes. Turbine kits are offered in open volute and twin scroll, and a variety of A/R and flange configurations. For any performance need, GT Series turbochargers have you covered.
- Original GT series aerodynamics
- Internally wastegated turbine housing
- Sold as a complete turbo (includes turbine kit & actuator)
- Ball bearing configuration with water cooled CHRA
- V-band turbine housing options
- Bolt-on upgrade to Nissan RB26DETT